One Man, One Cow, One Planet - DVD OUT NOW


Sunday, April 24, 2011

He is Risen Indeed!
Jesus says:
“The fervent prayers of Mary have anticipated My Resurrection by some time.
"I had said: "The Son of man is about to be killed, but on the third day He will rise from the dead" I died at three o'clock in the afternoon of Friday. Whether you count the days by their names, or you count them by their hours, it was not the dawn on Sunday that was to see Me rise. With regard to the hours, they were only thirty-eight instead of seventy-two, in which My Body had remained lifeless. With regard to the days, it should have been the evening of the third day to say that I had been in the sepulchre three days.
"But Mary anticipated the miracle..."[1]


[1] POEM OF THE MAN-GOD, by Maria Valtorta,  Volume 5, Chapter 616

No comments: