One Man, One Cow, One Planet - DVD OUT NOW


Friday, December 21, 2012

REFRESHED PERSPECTIVES

Always cognizant of the fact that what I do may be irrelevant while at the same time often being overwhelmed with the many ways truth is being suppressed it is good to step away and gain new perspective.

Blog stats show that the site has continued to entertain visitors, however, because the "count" invariably changes, higher to lower, seemingly overnight, I remain skeptical, but committed to what I do. Whoever you are, I appreciate your curiosity and assume you have found something of interest that keeps you coming back. You are invited and welcomed to comment about anything you read here. We may not agree, but I respect your right to your own view. Recognizing that there is a difference between facts and opinion, I would ask, though, that if you are questioning any facts that you be willing to offer documentation to support your view. Otherwise, we are all entitled to hold whatever opinions and beliefs we choose.

Aristotle said: It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

I would add that to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it is also freeing, allowing one to see a perspective outside the status quo. It is for this very reason that I post what is of interest to me on my quest for truth. I post many articles that contain ideas that I do not readily accept, but knowing that time will be the determiner, I am willing to entertain them and give them space.

For the next little while I am going to be approaching my search for truth from a slightly different angle, as it has helped me. So, maybe it will help you, too.


No comments: